Hello! I'm Lincoln Murdoch...Endurance Sports Specialist.
I am passionate about helping athletes meet their goals through books, online resources, coaching and motivational speaking.
Here's my story...
Lincoln Murdoch has been married to his college sweetheart, Jennifer, for 40 years. They live in Omaha, NE along with their two rescue dogs, Bella, a border collie and Emma, a flat coated retriever. Lincoln and Jennifer have two adult children.
He presently serves as the Executive Director of Step Up To Life in Omaha, NE, which is a resource and training organization. He conducts seminars around the world, training leaders in Step Up To Life materials.
As an accomplished endurance athlete, Lincoln has been competing in running events for 38 years and racing in triathlons for 23 years . He has…
- finished multiple 140 mile Ironman triathlons (including the Hawaiian Ironman)
- competed in and finished two ultra-marathon 50 mile running races
- became a 13-time USA Triathlon All-American and has taken first-place overall in 35 triathlons
- qualified for Triathlon Team USA five times and
- raced for the USA in Germany, Australia and in London, England where he finished 6th in the world, and 1st of all the U.S.A. athletes in his age group.
- become a three-time USAT Regional Champion
- become a three-Time National Champions in Triathlon / Duathlon
Seeking to help others meet their goals, he offers coaching and consulting as an Endurance Sports Specialist. This includes one-on-one consulting, group coaching and online video resources!
Also, Lincoln often speaks on the subject of spiritual endurance based on the lessons he’s learned from these competitions. As a sought after speaker/motivator, he has spoken and taught in over 30 nations in a wide variety of settings for faith-based organizations, businesses, athletic organizations, non-governmental organizations, schools and colleges, etc.
Passionate about offering helpful resources, he is the author of Launching the Great Go-Mission and See You at the Finish, outlining eight principles of spiritual endurance based on his experience at the World Championship Hawaiian Ironman Triathlon.
Click here to get your free copy of See You at the Finish!